What you will do for us?
- Conception and implementation of instruments and processes of personnel development
- Development of recruiting – from the advertisement, to interviews, to the preparation of contracts
- Coordination and administrative implementation of training courses, workshops and seminars
- Participation in exciting HR projects
- Supporting the cultural change of the corporate group – digital, proactive, promoting
- Responsibility and implementation of monthly HR issues (including payroll)
- Clarification of issues relevant to collective bargaining, social security and taxes
What you should bring with you?
- Completed studies in psychology or economics with a focus on human resources or comparable qualification
- At least three years of relevant professional experience in personnel management
- Knowledge of labor and social security law
- Experienced handling of MS Office
- Outstanding social skills and ability to work in a team as well as willingness to develop professionally and personally
- Reliable, independent and responsible way of working
What we offer you?
- Attractive salary
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- An exciting, responsible task in cooperation with a motivated team
- Flat hierarchies & fast decision making
- Personal development
- Future prospects with sought-after products for keeping the environment clean
- Parking in front of the door / Excellent public transport connections
- Business Bike Program (bicycle leasing)
- We celebrate our successes – together!
For more details, please see the job description, which you can download here (please note: Only available in German).
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application and any questions about the position to:
T 0201/24 89 900