What you will do for us?
- Independent support and competent consulting of our existing customers.
- Acquisition of new customers with focus on long-term customer retention incl. preparation and negotiation of offers and contracts.
- Taking over and leading interdisciplinary projects for revenue and business field development.
- Establish and expand network with associations and universities.
- Representing the company at trade fairs and events.
What you should bring with you?
- A degree in engineering in the field of chemistry or chemistry studies with a focus on process engineering.
- Min. 5 years of work experience and material knowledge in the mentioned field.
- Precise contact and communication skills, service as well as hands-on mentality, independent and structured way of working.
- High willingness to travel.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What do we offer?
- An exciting, responsible task with a lot of creative freedom in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- A permanent position with 30 days paid vacation per year.
- A competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits such as regular training.
- Flexible working hours and mobile working incl. up-to-date technical equipment.
- A permanently growing company with a lot of personal development potential.
For more details, please see the job description, which you can download here (please note: Only available in German).
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send the application as well as questions about the position to:
T +49 201/24 89 900